Cafe / The Lavender Kitchen
FARM and Farm CAFE closed from 30-3-20 - we are still producing products in the kitchen for online orders, and preparing for when the Farm is open to the public again.
Our farm kitchen is an exciting part of the total lavender experience, producing Lavender honey, jams, chutneys, mustards and the classic lavender jelly. The LAVENDER KITCHEN™ produces a complimentary range of distinctly delectable conserves, all of which are handmade gourmet delights, trialled and tested to our own recipes with proven popularity over the past 28 years.
Tastings (of some of our condiments from the Lavender Kitchen) are always available when we are open. Our range has continued to grow as new creations are perfected, many are available through the Lyndoch Lavender Farm Cafe.
10 am to 4.00 pm - Open every day 1st Sept to 31st Dec - Open weekends from 1st Jan to 31st Aug.
- Open 11 am to 3pm - Easter Saturday 11th April and ANZAC Day Saturday 25th April.
: we are CLOSED Good Friday and Christmas Day,
LYNDOCH LAVENDER FARM CAFE - TAKEAWAY ONLY
- our Lyndoch Lavender Farm Platter which is a "Tasty Lunch full of local flavours and produce",(TBA as of 26/3/20)
- Harvesters Cheese Plate,TBA as of 26/3/20)
- Lavender Icecream - offered in 4 different ways, and of course,
- Lavender Scones and, Lavender Biscuits.
GROUP BOOKINGS FOR TOURS AND CAFE OPTIONS
Click here to download the latest tour/cafe options and visit the TOURS page for more information.