The Lavender at LLF
Tours and Options
Café/The Lavender Kitchen
FARM & SHOP
OPEN 10am - 4.30pm.
7 DAYS A WEEK
OPEN EVERY WEEKEND
and EVERY DAY from 1st September - 31st Dec
10 am to 4.00 pm
(larger than 10 people)
are requested to book in advance
The Lyndoch Lavender Farm and Cafe, is a multi-award winning Barossa Valley tourist attraction which has been entertaining visitors for over 26 years. We are also the largest Lavender Farm in South Australia. As a family owned and operated business we provide visitors with a great opportunity to visit a working lavender farm where they are able to purchase quality merchandise in beautiful rural surroundings.
So what do we offer you?
* an impressive range of beautiful lavender products available through our shop, our Online Shop & by mail order ,
* a special place to visit with friends, family, by yourself, or with a group.
* opportunity to savour the tasting delights on offer through The Lavender Kitchen,
* an opportunity to wander through our colourful lavender landscape,
* local bird and animal life to admire,
* the chance to relax, recharge and be inspired by our views and surroundings,